Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: AVP fans!!!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't even seen AvP yet. I will check it out when it comes out on DVD, but I don't have any high hopes. I really only like the first Predator, and first two Aliens films, the others don't do much for me, so I doubt this one will either.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    What happened EQ? You went from giving it an 'ok' then 3 stars, then 2 stars and now it sucks? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Don't worry I feel the same about that thing they titles AVP. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    After watching it a second time, it got worse!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by toymank:
    the movie was bad but not that bad! damn! it had fucking Preds and Aliens in one goddamn movie together! no matter how shitty any storyline or anything is, those are two insanely awesome creature-characters!

    now, back to the chestburster... damn, If I coudl afford it, I'd have that bitch in an instant! I might not even be able to afford it and I might get it! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah it had Preds and Aliens and made a mockery of both.

  4. #14
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I saw it twice. The 2nd time for free since I bought the Special Edition Predator DVD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •